Appliance Repairs in Church End – 020 8945 7496.
Also known as Finchley Central, Church End was named in 1683 and is an old village and now a suburban development. The name actually derives from the Middle English ‘churche’ and ‘ende’, which literally means ‘district by the church’.
But when the residents are plunged into a domestic crisis such as the dishwasher packing up or the microwave giving up the ghost, there’s only one repair company you can trust.
At Capital Repairs we have over 35 years’ experience in household appliance repairs and spares.
With a team of highly qualified engineers available 24/7, we can fix appliances for all the top brands, including Siemens, Zanussi and Electrolux.
In addition to that, we have a huge selection of household appliance spare parts, and also stock our own range of brand new appliances.
For us, no job is too big or too small. So – for a fast, friendly service that’s low on cost but high on professionalism – call Capital Repairs today.
Church End Appliance Repairs
Cooker gone kaput or dishwasher broken down? No problem. At Capital Repairs there’s not an appliance we can’t repair, including
- Washing machines
- Fridge freezers
And it doesn’t end there. Church End residents can also benefit from:
- Repairs and services for your home appliances
- New replacement appliances
- A range of reliable, high quality spare appliance parts
Why Trust Capital Repairs?
Capital Repairs started as a family-run business back in 1983 and since then we have;
- Served over 750,000 satisfied customers
- 95% of our former customers would recommend us to a friend
- All of our repair engineers are registered members of Gas Safe, Euronics, DASA and The Federation of Small Businesses
- We offer completely fixed price repairs, with no nasty hidden charges
So for fast and efficient domestic appliance repairs in the Church End area, call Capital Repairs on 020 8945 7496.