Appliance Repairs in Bushey – 020 8945 5348.
Bushey is a large neighbourhood on the boundary of the London borough of Harrow, with an interesting history of legends and folklore. The area was also a one-time residence of celebrities such as Simon Le Bon and Michael Portillo.
Capital Repairs is on hand to all Bushey residents for those unexpected domestic appliance emergencies, with a team of engineers on call 24/7 across London and the Home Counties.
Bushey Appliance Repairs
With over 35 years in the business of repairing household appliances, we can fix:
- Washing machines
- Fridge freezers
Our professional, Gas Safe-registered engineers can turn their hand to repairing practically all appliances for top brands, including Hotpoint, Matsui and Rangemaster.
As well as our repair service, we also have in stock:
- New replacement appliances
- A range of reliable, high quality spare appliance parts
Why Trust Capital Repairs?
We realise that nothing brings your day to a grinding halt like a broken appliance – which is why we’re only a ‘phone call away to repair them quickly and affordably:
- We’ve served over 750,000 satisfied customers
- 95% of our former customers would recommend us to a friend
- All of our repair engineers are registered members of Gas Safe, Euronics, DASA and The Federation of Small Businesses
- We offer completely fixed price repairs, with no nasty hidden charges
So don’t get in a panic over a broken domestic appliance, call us today on 020 8945 5348.