Paddington Appliance Repairs W2 + W9 – 020 7205 273
A district within the City of Westminster, Paddington is home to three significant landmarks: Paddington Station, designed by Isambard Kingdom Brunel, St Mary’s Hospital, and Paddington Green Police Station.
Yet despite this impressive architectural heritage, the residents of the region will still find themselves with a faulty dishwasher or a broken oven.
We provide our repairs service across the W2 postode areas including Paddington, Bayswater, Hyde Park, Westbourne Green, Little Venice & Notting Hill.
In such emergencies, Capital Repairs is on hand to fix all your appliance woes, and is available 24/7 across London and the Home Counties.
Paddington Appliance Repairs W2
With over 35 years’ experience, we can fix all the major household appliances, including:
- Dishwashers repairs Paddington W2
- Washing machines repairs Paddington W2
- Ovens repairs Paddington W2
- Cookers repairs Paddington W2
- Fridge freezers repairs Paddington W2
We can diagnose and repair the faults of the majority of top brand appliances, including Zanussi, Tricity Bendix and Coolzone.
In addition to our repairs service, we also offer:
- New replacement appliances
- A range of reliable, high quality spare appliance parts
Why Trust Capital Repairs?
We’ve been in business since 1983 and are proud to boast an enviable reputation for great products and exemplary customer service.
- We’ve served over 750,000 satisfied customers
- 95% of our former customers would recommend us to a friend
- All of our repairs engineers are registered members of Gas Safe, Euronics, DASA and The Federation of Small Businesses
- We offer completely fixed price repairs, with no nasty hidden charges
Pick up the phone and call us today on 020 7205 2738.