Appliance Repairs in Potters Bar – 01707 428142.
Potters Bar is a town – 18 miles north of London’s Charing Cross – which originated in the early 13th century and is now a region with excellent sports, entertainment, education and transport links.
Nevertheless, it’s still an area not totally unfamiliar with the odd appliance malfunction or two – and in such domestic emergencies, Capital Repairs is here to help.
We have a team of expert engineers on call 24/7 across London and the Home Counties, on hand to repair your broken appliances.
Potters Bar Appliance Repairs
We know a thing or two when it comes to appliance repairs. We’ve been in the trade for over 35 years so can repair:
- Washing machines
- Fridge freezers
Our expert team of Gas Safe-registered engineers can repair appliances for the majority of top brands, including Beko, Matsui and Liebherr.
As well as our repair service, we also have:
- New replacement appliances
- A range of reliable, high quality spare appliance parts
Why Trust Capital Repairs?
Modern life is tough enough without the added frustration of a faulty fridge freezer – but at Capital Repairs we’ve got you covered with an efficient and affordable service:
- We’ve served over 750,000 satisfied customers
- 95% of our former customers would recommend us to a friend
- All of our repair engineers are registered members of Gas Safe, Euronics, DASA and The Federation of Small Businesses
- We offer completely fixed price repairs, with no nasty hidden charges
So don’t let a defunct dishwasher destroy your day – put an end to your appliance woes and call Capital Repairs in Potters Bar on 01707 428142.